Entry to the 2021 Kenya Outstanding Security Performance Awards (OSPAs) has opened and anyone who supplies a product or service to the security sector in Kenya can enter.
For the second year, the OSPAs have partnered with Securexpo East Africa to deliver the 2021 Awards.
Winners will be revealed virtually this year and trophies will be presented at the Securexpo East Africa show in October
Entry is open until the 14th June and nominations are invited in the following categories:
- Outstanding In-House Security Manager/Director
- Outstanding Contract Security Company (Guarding)
- Outstanding Security Training Initiative
- Outstanding Security Installer/Integrator
- Outstanding Female Security Professional
- Outstanding Young Security Professional
We are delighted to add the Outstanding Young Security Professional award to the list of available categories.
The OSPAs are currently running in 13 countries and is recognized by many as the most prestigious accolade a security company or professional can be awarded.
The judges are selected by the leading security associations across Kenya; the judging process is rigorous and robust, and all judges sign up to an ethics policy and mark independently.
Details about the awards, including criteria and how to enter can be found here